Our Maintenance Plan Chart
Having your system regularly serviced by having a Maintenance Plan is critical to how long your system will last. A Maintenance Plan takes the guesswork out of system maintenance and gives you Peace of Mind. Invest in your home with a Maintenance Plan today and let us be your trusted mechanics for your HVAC system.
|Investment per system per year||Good||Better||Best||Fantastic|
|$189 annually||$25 monthly||$39 monthly||$56 monthly|
|PLAN BENEFITS||Safety||Reliability||Efficiency||Peace of Mind|
|Tune-Ups per year*||(1) per Yr. full sys.||Spring & Fall||Spring & Fall||Spring & Fall|
|Warranty period for repairs performed (parts & labor)||1 year||1 year||2 years||3 years|
|Life time workmanship guarantee on repairs||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Priority status you will receive service no later then||48 hrs.||36 hrs.||24 hrs.||same day|
|No overtime fees||✓||✓||✓|
|Discount on any equipment repairs||10%||20%||30%|
|Convenient monthly payment option||✓||✓||✓|
|Equipment replacement credits for each program participation***(equipment replacement only)||$50||$75||$125|
|*Choice of Technician||✓||✓|
|REFRIGERANT 1lb. R410-A (R-22 NOT INCLUDED)||✓||✓|
|Diagnostic fee waived upon repair. No overtime rates||✓|
|**Choice of Saturday call||✓|
|Additional Maintenance Agreement discount (per addition system)||5%||10%|
Benefits of a Maintenance Plan
- Ensure Manufacturer Warranty - All manufacturers require preventive maintenance documentation.
- Lower your Energy Cost - Keep your equipment running as efficiently as possible, reducing energy bills.
- Extend the Life of Your Equipment - Equipment lasts longer with preventive maintenance.
- Detect Problems Early - We can pinpoint and correct developing problems before your equipment fails.
- Lower Life-cycle Cost - Over the life of your equipment, you will experience lower total operating and maintenance costs with fewer interruptions.
- Operate Equipment Safely - Inspecting the safety components in a system can prevent accidents.
- Maximized Home Comfort - Our Comfort Assurance Policy is a process that assures your HVAC questions and solutions are reviewed.
- Protect Your Family's Health - Early detection of Indoor Air-Quality (IAQ) Issues.